Today is our Cruiser dog's 3rd birthday, and I know you are all thinking I'm a crazy dog-lover, but it just wouldn't be right not to give him a little shout out for being such a great doggie and for making us so happy! We got him at such a crazy time in our lives and he truly helped us get through so much and he has been such a great pal over these last 3 years. He keeps me so much company and I honestly don't know what I would've done without him when I was pregnant working from home all by myself. He is also so good with Cal and Cal absolutely adores him!! We are so glad we have him! He is such a good boy and just part of the fam! Happy Birthday Bug!
Happy Birthday Cruise-Bug!
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 | 4 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
4 comments:
WOw, I can't believe that Cruiser is 3! It seems like yesterday!! Cal is SO cute! You can totally tell who's little boy he is!!! What a grin the little guys got! I hope that all is well with you guys!! Hopefully one day we'll meet up again!
Tell Cruiser Scout and Paco say Happy Birthday!! I can't believe how big Cal is getting! We miss you guys a ton and hope to visit sometime this summer!!!
Happy Birthday Cruiser!!
Yay! Happy bday Cruiser you don't look a day over 1!
Post a Comment