A Day at the Park...

One day a few weeks ago Cal and I needed to get outside for some fresh air in the late afternoon, so we went to a park not far away and Daddy came and met us there after work. It was a gorgeous day and we all love being outside so it was perfect. We took Cal on the slide and the swing for the first time and he thought it was great! Every time we watch him do something new it is so fun. I love watching his face when he is trying something for the first time, it is literally like magic. I love it! I'm sure this will be one of many many days at the park.




Comments

4 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

Oh Ash, he is so darling! He is growing up so fast. I just love him! He is such a happy kid. I hope you guys can make it up here sometime this summer. I would love so see you!

Erin said...

I love the picture at the bottom of the slide. I can just hear the happy shreiking that must have accompanied that face. Isaac does that too! We love going to the park. My boy is such a flirt, we always make new friends:).

Holly said...

He is Sooooooo big!!! I don't know why I'm surprised, since he's only a couple months younger than Campbell, but I still picture him as this teeny tiny little guy! I just want to squeeze him! miss you guys!

Jen said...

He is so sweet. Looks like he (and you)had a great time at the park. I'm sure you are right about many more trips, pretty soon he will be begging for the swings.