And Apple Does it Again....

This commercial is amazing. I love it.

Comments

3 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

I love cold play! Love that commercial, and love the song!

Erin said...

Hey did you audition for SYTYCD? Cause I saw this article that mentioned your audition in Millwaukee:
Up next, Ashley Henry dances a really incomprehensible and frenetic hip hop routine that is about 97 percent booty shaking. I think Ashley is proof that even thin people shouldn't shake her booty like that. Tabitha very tactfully tells her that she has absolutely technique. She begs Miss Mary to please give her a chance. Nigel wants her to go to the choreography, just to give her the experience, but he doesn't think she'll do very well. The other judges agree.

Haha! JK. I just saw it tonight and thought it was so funny that her name was Ashley Henry, I had to mention her to you. There is no comparison though as I am sure you would get straight through to Vegas!

Ashley and Aaron said...

I love that commercial too! Actually, Aaron and I saw it last night and it inspired him to download the song immediatley! Plus, I also saw Ashley Henry on SYTYCD last night...Aaron and I had a good chuckle since she looks EXACTLY like you...you know, black skin, bleached blond afro hair, lime green outfit...a dead ringer!