My Baby Sister is Engaged!!!

Last night my baby sister, Amy, got engaged to her boyfriend Ken Melby! He surprised her and proposed to her up a beautiful canyon in Salt Lake City. We are so excited for them and can't wait for Ken to be a part of our family! They are a darling couple. They haven't set a date yet for the wedding, but I think they are leaning towards an early fall outdoor wedding. We can't wait! Amy Sue is going to be the most beautiful bride ever! We love you both so much--Congratulations!!!!!

Amy & Ken in Phoenix last weekend

The future Mr. & Mrs. Melby!!!

Popping the question--she said "Yes"!

After the Proposal in Ferguson Canyon

Comments

3 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

how happy for amy! we are excited for them - they make a darling couple! I love that they have pictures from the proposal!

Jess and Matt said...

They are SO CUTE! I am so excited for Amy, I hope that she is very, very happy. She really seems to be! HURRAY!

Steph said...

Congrats to your sister! What a good looking couple. I am so glad you are off bed rest and things are going better for you. Thanks for your comment, I learned so much from you while you went through your physical challenges in Provo after your accident. You were so strong and handled that situation amazingly well. I will never forget what an amazing example you are. Thanks for the prayers and support you have given Justin and I. You are the best.