Love the rocking chair, you will love it, I like the rocking chairs so much better than the gliders, I think they're a little more comfortable! You'll love it!
We bought one when Kylee was born and I still love it! Paul says it is time to say goodbye and let it move on...I just can't do it. Good purchase (and it is totally money well spent)!
Comments
4 comments:
You will be soooooo glad you got one!
Love the rocking chair, you will love it, I like the rocking chairs so much better than the gliders, I think they're a little more comfortable! You'll love it!
That is rad. you will love that.
We bought one when Kylee was born and I still love it! Paul says it is time to say goodbye and let it move on...I just can't do it. Good purchase (and it is totally money well spent)!
Post a Comment