These pics were taken last week. The belly is really growing lots these days! Just saw the doctor and everything seems to be going great.
Are we sure this thing can keep growing for 2 more months?! How big will it get??!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
9 comments:
So so so cute!!
k - i already feel as big as you are! you are the cutest pregnant person!
I love your cute belly, I can't believe you only have 2 more months. Time flies!
you look so cute!!!
ASH! you look adorable....and trust me it can get WAY bigger ;) haha...I was huge. You look little to me, and you look great!
Oh my goodness Ashley you look adorable! I love your little cute belly. I am so excited to see you next week (so is Toby)!
Gin told me about Saturday. I hope you can take it easy! I am sure everything will be fine! We cant wait for Elle to have a little friend!
Ashley, you are too cute, and still so tiny (I know you probably don't feel that way though :)...trust me) You're darling though!
You look so rad. you carry that baby well.
Post a Comment