A Visit with the Girls

During my trip to Phoenix I got to meet up with some of my girlfriends from high school-- Suzanne, Sarah, & Fallon! It was so great visiting and catching up. I love hearing what everyone is up to and where life is taking each of us. It is so fun getting to see friends when I come into town even though it isn't nearly often enough! I wish we all lived closer so we could hang out more. Fallon is expecting a baby boy too in October and I am so excited for her. She is barely barely starting to show and she looks adorable! Wish I could have stayed that small--she is only several weeks behind me! It was great fun swapping pregnancy stories with her. Hopefully we didn't scare Suzanne and Sarah too much. :)

Me, Suzanne, Sarah, & Fallon

Weren't we just in high school yesterday! When did this happen?!?! Wow time flies. :)

Comments

1 comments:

The Evers said...

Where are you getting all of your cute maternity clothes? You look adorable!