While I was in Phoenix some of the sweet ladies from home were kind enough to throw a baby shower for me. It was so much fun getting together with everyone and the food was just delicious! Everyone was so thoughtful and generous and Dan and I are definitely feeling more prepared as far as supplies go for our little baby's arrival! We got some of the cutest things and I can't wait til he is here so we can use them! Thank you to everyone who helped out and was able to make it!
Opening gifts
Jane Nelson, Meredith, & Kelly Jarvis
Janis, me & Campbell
Me, Campbell, and Mom
Visiting w/ Susan Horsley & Janis (the shower was at Susan's home)
All the yummy food everyone worked so hard on. The sugar cookies were amazing! I even brought some home for Dan to try!
A Baby Shower!
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Sunday, June 17, 2007 | 0 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment