Trip to Phoenix

Last weekend I got the opportunity to go to Phoenix to visit my Mom! It was so much fun seeing her and the rest of my family. The weather was surprisingly nice with highs about 100 degrees rather than 110! I love getting to spend time with my momma, visiting and just hanging out. We got to do lots of fun baby shopping and looking around, had a wonderful baby shower (pics to come on the next post), swimming and laying out by the pool, relaxing, and just spending time visiting! It was so fun too getting to see my step sisters and my nephews Ian and Campbell. Aunt Jayne and my cousin Holly and her little girl Charlie also came over for dinner and to visit on Sunday. It was a great weekend and I'm so glad I got to make it down for one last visit before the baby comes. Thanks Mom!!!

Me with my cute momma

Me and my beautiful sisters Meredith and Holly

Holly with Charlie and Ian

The awesome Russell Fam!

Ian being a little ham

Sweet little Campbell--isn't his hair so cute!

Another prego shot

Comments

0 comments: