Update on the Baby

So at the end of this past week I had a doctor's appointment and she checked me out to see how things had been going since our visit to the hosptial and since I had been down on bedrest for several days. Everything looked really really good and there were no signs of anything progressing in a way it shouldn't. So luckily the doctor said I could be off of bedrest, and that I could go back to being up and about and doing most things. Hooray! Just no rigorous or stressful activities or exercise or traveling for now--but that is MUCH better than laying around all day. I'm feeling a lot better now and my tummy feels a lot more normal--the contractions have really slowed down a lot. We're so grateful everything has turned out to be okay right now and that the little babe seems to be doing just fine. Thank you to everyone for all your kindness and your prayers!

Comments

2 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

So glad that everything is good! You are looking so great too Ash!

Zane and Lexi said...

so glad you can be out of bed and that the baby is okay!! those pics of you don't even look like you are prego!