So we decided that if we were going to be San Franciscoans we needed to go to a Giants game!! Dan's brother Matt and his wife April live just over the bridge in Alameda and Matt has been overseas the past few months on his rounds with the Coast Guard, so unfortunately, he couldn't be there, but for April's birthday we took her to the game. We also went with our friends Matt and Liz and their sweet little girls. We grabbed dinner downtown and then walked up to the stadium. I couldn't believe how cool the stadium and the field were!!! The stadium is built right up against the bay and since it was an evening game it was awesome to see sailboats out in the bay at sunset and a view of the bay bridge in the distance. Truly amazing!!! It was a great game and we even ended up winning. One of my favorite parts was after the game was over and everyone was clearing out they played "I Left My Heart In San Francisco" over the loud speakers. It was really fun. I think we're going to have to make it a tradition to go to a few games a year because it was a blast. Go Giants!!
Dan, Matt & Olivia
Dan, me and April
Happy 22nd Birthday April!
San Francisco Giants Game
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Wednesday, May 02, 2007 | 4 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
4 comments:
Hey we were at that game too! Totally different seats though, too bad it would have been fun to see you!
What a great stadium! I never knew ... We'll have to go, too, sometime!
That stadium is the best! I love the whole feel of being in SF and right on the water! I am totally jealous!
SO MUCH FUN! It seems that you two are out and about and having a blast. I am so glad. hope all is wonderful with you!
Post a Comment