Okay, Dan and I have to admit we love our dog....a lot :) When you don't have any kids yet, how can you not! But before you think we're psychotic dog owners with a serious obsession that have been planning a birthday party for their dog for weeks, let me just tell you that I only remembered as we were sitting in church on Sunday that it happened to be Cruiser's 2nd birthday. And any cause to celebrate by having family over and making a delicious homeade carrot cake is well worth it!!! :) Needless to say, Matt and April came over for a fun evening of homeade chicken noodle soup, progressive rummey, and yummy cake. Cruiser slept through most of the ordeal (after being tuckered out from playing at the park---come on, we had to take him to do his favorite thing in the world on his birthday! ;) ), but we did manage to get him up for a few pictures. Too bad he didn't get to try any of the cake! Happy Birthday little bug!
Cruiser's Birthday!
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 | 6 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
6 comments:
happy birthday to the little dog!
you guys are so funny!!! I love that you made your dog a birthday cake that is so rad. Happy Birthday Cruiser!!!!
Yay, Cruiser! Now you're officially a "terrible two" for your mama ... just in time for the new baby to come! (Too bad, Ash, that you're not experiencing the joy of a real two-year-old child with a new baby ... it's awesome ... you gotta try it in a couple years!!!) Happy Birthday! (p.s. Cruiser, I washed your water dish at my house and wrote your name on it for next time!)
Happy Birthday Cruiser! Baby Lance would have loved to celebrate the occasion! He loves Cruiser...and cake....and blowing out candles! You guys are the best little dog owners!
You guys are the best! I love that you celebrated his birthday. I love looking at your blog, you guys do so many fun and exciting things! I loved the picture you took of your 24th week of pregnancy. You are so cute prego! Only 12 or 13 weeks to go... right? I hope things are going well for you guys.
Looking at your pictures you are so tiny!! Not much longer to go. You are such a beautiful pregnant lady. Hey happy birthday Cruiser! We miss you guys
Post a Comment