So as of tomorrow I will officially be 24 weeks pregnant! We're getting close to 6 months now and we can hardly wait!!! Hopefully the last 3 months will go by rather quickly. I'm convinced it's a nightmare to find any prego pictures that are actually flattering, not to mention I feel so silly posing for Dan all by myself with my belly hanging out. But simply for the purpose of documenting history I am sucking it up and posting these pictures of myself! :) These were taken right before I turned 23 weeks. We're still trying to think of some names and gradually get things all prepared for this little guy's arrival. Even though I think we're excited enough for him to come tomorrow, sometimes I think it's good that we get a whole 9 months to get ready for this!! I'm starting to feel him move a lot now. I guess he is supposedly just over a pound now. It seems like every week his little kicks and movements get stronger. A couple weeks ago Dan felt him move for the first time and now its become a regular occurance--especially in the evenings when we're just hanging out at home that babe seems to like to move around a lot. It's so fun to feel the changes in conjunction with reading about all the things that are happening.
24 Weeks and Counting
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Saturday, May 05, 2007 | 7 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
7 comments:
see - you are a cute pregnant lady - not many people look this great @ 24 weeks, I know I wouldn't! keep those pics coming the whole pregnacy for those of us who can't see your cute belly in person!
Oh Ash you are so cute! You look great too! Not fair, why could I not have gotten some cute tiny pregnant lady genes! You got them all!
SO exciting! You are still teeny tiny with a little belly. I Love it! You seem to carry high, which I did too....not so good on the ribs, but I think it saves the body a bit. You look great, and I hope you are still feeling great too!
Gosh I hope I look that good Ash! keep that boy coming...can't wait to see more pictures :)
Ashley, you are the cutest pregnant girl BY FAR that I have ever seen! What a cutie you are. You're tiny, with a little belly! You're a doll!
Ash, you look stunning. i love you and am so excited for you.
I am so glad I checked your blog. I don't know where I've been (well actually yes, I've been in Taiwan and teaching school still :), but I didn't know you were pregnant. Congratulations! It sounds like some wonderful things are happening in your life. I'm glad you are enjoying every one!
Post a Comment