On Saturday Dan and I went out to breakfast with his brother Matt and his wife April to thank them for watching Cruiser while we were away in Utah. Mama's is a great little restaurant in the city that is very quaint and very popular! You often have to wait 1-2 hours in line just to get seated! But let me tell you, the food is worth it! If you are ever in San Francisco you have to eat there! Afterwards we did a little baby shopping with Matt & April and then we took our doggies to Fort Funston to run around. It was so fun hanging out with them--we're so glad we live closer now and that Matt is home for awhile!
Waiting to order our yummy food!
Me (in the black shirt) waiting in line outside. Luckily the day was gorgious so the wait was worth it!
Matt & April
Enjoying our food!
Mama's
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Sunday, May 06, 2007 | 5 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
5 comments:
Yeah! So many posts in such a short time! keep it up...
I'm so sad that place was closed when I came out, oh well, next time. I think I might come out around June 14th, if I do we should plan on doing Alcatraz that Saturday. I know Jason wants to head up there soon to see you guys.
Yay! We are so glad you shared the deliciousness of Mama's with Matt and April! It is the best and always worth the wait. Sounds like you guys had a fun time in Utah too, wish we could have been there too! Congrats again to Dan! Thank goodness you are home with us again!!!
Happy Mother's Day!
Congrats on graduating Dan!!
Post a Comment