Fun in Visalia

Two weekends ago Dan and I took a little weekend trip down to Visalia to see the Roger fam. I always love getting to visit with my sister and see my cute little nephews and nieces. It was especially fun getting to spend my first Mother's Day with Ali! We had a great time visiting and relaxing. Dan played in a church basketball tournament with Marc most of the day on Saturday while Ali and I hung out with the kiddos, went to some of their games, and got some delicious frozen lemonade from Costco! It is so fun to be close enough to go down for visits every so often. We love spending time with them!

Me & Carlie Jo--We played beauty parlor and I straightened her hair for the first time! She was thrilled!

Dan with cute baby Rachel

The girlies

Allyson & Caleb

Comments

2 comments:

Marc and Allyson Rogers said...

You got some pictures that I didn't get ... cute ones! I especially love the ones of Dan/Rachel and Carlie/Rachel! Love you!

Cara said...

your blog came up on a friend of my friend's blog. I was looking to see if your blog was of the dan & ashley I knew (which it turned out to be) but they weren't the kelly and jeff I thought they would be. They know Joe and Jen that I know. Anyways I have the cutest picture of our daughter and your niece. I can't believe they live in my hometown of Visalia. Did you cruise Mooney Blvd? Good luck w/ the pregnancy!
-Cara (Updike)