Calvin & His Daddy....

...are the best little buddies! They love each other so much and have such a great time together. One of my favorite things in the world is watching them play together and seeing how very much they just adore each other. One of the most amazing things I've ever experienced is knowing that no one else in the whole world loves that little boy as much as I do, except for Dan. And sharing that parental love with him is so special and filling and dear. I love that we are Calvin's parents and I love that Dan is mine and this crazy journey in life is ours to spend together...forever.

Some pictures of my boys, being boys, playing at the beach on a beautiful Sunday at sunset.





Comments

3 comments:

Erin said...

Love all the new posts!! The pics of dan and cal are so precious.

Zane and Lexi said...

what sweet pics of your boys. I love Cal's grin cause it reminds me just of Baby Z's! All 8 of his gappy teeth :)

Joan said...

You are SO beautiful, Ashley. Seriously. I was just scrolling through your previous posts (I've been addicted to your photography blog and have missed out on this one)...and the pics of you in your purple sweater. WOW. You are a hot mom...Good thing you've got a cute hubby to compliment your loveliness :)
AND...that darling Cal.