New Look to Come.....

So my blog is lookin' pretty darn sad right now that all the pretty graphics are gone. Dan redesigned my blog for me two Christmases ago and a friend helped us program a few things in it.  This made it though so I had a little less control over it and couldn't make changes to some things on my own. (Thus the reason it still said we lived in SF even after a year!!! :) )So I finally decided to take things back to square one and try and re-beautify the blog but still maintain control over it. It will probably take a few weeks before it looks nice again since we are in the process of moving and life is a not far from crazy, but I'm excited and will get to it soon. So a new and improved blog is coming!!

Comments

1 comments:

Lindsay and Family said...

I'm kinda liking the simplicity!