Exploring in the Desert

During our last trip to Phoenix I did a little photo shoot of Cal outside my Mom's house, exploring. It is fun how deserty everything feels now in these pics. You can definitely tell this is AZ, from the cacti to the stucco! I love my Mom's little neighborhood and we always have so much fun going for walks through it while we are there.
CalCurb
CamelBackMtn
Daddy and Cal by the tennis courts at sunset
CalFountain2
CalFountain1
DangerDanger
CalCactus
And please don't worry....I didn't let me son get as close as it looks to these cacti! He was safe, I PROMISE! 

Comments

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

So cute!! I'm lovin your photography...seriously. Where are you guys moving? I am really hoping we can make a trip down there soon. I need a vacation.

Zane and Lexi said...

I love his puffy vest, who knew little boys clothes could be so much fun :)