September & October Fun

Another post of random pictures of our little peanut and some of the things he's been up to the last couple months....

Decided he likes driving the car and pushing all the buttons. He thinks he is such a big kid. :) I LOVE when he does something new for the first time and his face is literally glowing with excitement and discovery.

When he is pushing buttons he gets down to business and is all serious. Focus.
Since we are so close to Legoland we pop over every so often for the free last hour of the day. This fall has been so warm we have still been enjoying the water and the beach. Cal loves going and splashing around in the little kiddie water area. He had such a great time.


A fun date night consisting of a delicious dinner and heaps of ice cream with the Carpenters. Such a fun night out. (Had to sneak in a picture of what we've been up to as well :) )
Cal's definitely grown attached to his blankie (and binkis) lately. I often find him wandering around the house with his blankie dragging behind him (which is secretly always something I couldn't wait to see my kid do) or whenever he sees it he reaches and grunts for it and then when he gets it he squeezes it and puts his head down on it. I love the love for the blankie.
The last couple months we've been watching our nephew Alex on Thursdays which has been so fun for Cal and me too. He is such a sweet kid and Cal loves playing with his big cousin--following him around the house, causing raucous, and mimicking all the things he does. They really do love each other and one day I walked in the kitchen and found them hugging just like this and they seriously kept doing it for a full couple minutes. Just hugging each other and laughing. Sometimes the grip got a little tight from Alex, but Cal didn't even seemed to mind. They are so sweet together.


Calvin and our friend Matt playing the piano at Mimi's
We met up for lunch with Dan at the beach one afternoon and Dan just rode the work beach cruiser down the street to meet us. Cal was enthralled by his Daddy riding around on it when we saw him so Dan took him for a little spin around the parking lot.
Standing on the couch and other furniture items (or oftentimes jumping) are some of the things this boy loves to do.
Swinging at the park.
Pretty much half the day Cal just hangs out with no pants on, just his soggy diaper in tow. So this is what he looks like a lot of the time.....just chillin' in his undies.

Comments

1 comments:

Ashley and Aaron said...

Finn loves the front seat of the car too. Whenever I put him in his highchair, he always dives for the steering wheel first. And those hugging pictures are probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love the one where Cal is getting squished.