Addresses.....Pretty Please??


So it's that time of the year and I'm gathering addresses to update our address book and to send out Christmas cards! (I'm seriously sending them this year, I promise! ;) )We would love to send you one but I'm not positive who's addresses I have and who's I don't. If you would like a card please be sure to email me your address so I know I have it. ashleyjhenryATyahooDOTcom. 

Aren't you just so excited for the holidays??!! I know we are!

Comments

2 comments:

ashley marie said...

hey I'd love to get a Christmas card from you guys -- you have the cutest family!
1017 Pebble Brook Dr
Columbus OH 43240

Thanks Ash!

The Evers said...

Hey I am pretty sure I emailed our address to you. I was going to tell you to look for a Valentines card/ announcement from us this year. I am already working on them and am hoping by February we have some good things to share!!!