My friend Lexi tagged me, and although I don't normally do these, I thought it might be fun to do one and I liked reading Lex's so here goes....
8 TV shows I enjoy watching (no specific order):
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. The Office
3. Dancing with the Stars (Just starting watching this season)
4. American Idol (sometimes)
5. Baby Story (occassionally)
6. Um.....I don't actually watch that many TV shows.....more movies, so I can't think of anymore
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Went with Calvin to Toddler/Mommy Preschool & made a great paperplate turkey :)
2. Was soooo happy Prop 8 passed
3. Talked to my Mom & Sisters which I do almost everyday (or at least played phone tag)
4. Watched 'Cars'
5. Made homemade Stir Fry
6. Edited photos
7. Gave Cal a bath
8. Cuddled on the couch with Dan & was SO happy he was home from his business trip
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Moving out of this apartment.....as soon as possible:)
2. Decorating for Christmas, visiting Phoenix, and hopefully seeing snow this winter in Colorado
3. Taking a new Portraits class starting next week
4. Visiting my sister in Wisconsin someday....I miss her alot
5. Going on a date with Dan this weekend
6. Dan getting home from work tonight
7. Cuddling my baby after dinner and bath, reading stories, giving kisses, and putting his sweetness to bed
8. Having a nice big house someday
8 Things Dan did yesterday so I didn't have to:
1. Took the dog potty
2. Told me I was pretty
3. Rubbed my sore feet
4. Took out the trash
5. Went to work & worked hard for many many hours so that I can stay home with our boy (I agree with Lex that this counts for all the rest)
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Clothes.....always clothes :) Maybe Anthro....maybe lululemon....*Sigh* dreaming is nice
2. New bedding/fresh decor for our home
3. A house & a backyard :) (okay this is a far away wish)
4. A cleaner more organized home
5. LOTS of different camera equipment
6. A bike
7. That Dan never had to go to work and the three of us could play everyday all day
8. A visit to San Francisco (& Europe)
8 people I am tagging:
Anyone that wants to and hasn't already done it! :)

Comments
2 comments:
That was fun to read! thanks for playing along - I'm not a big fan of TAGS either :)
I really like your pics of Cal and his friend at the beach! Can't wait for that 50 mm in my stocking! :)
I loved the things you did today part. You sure had a big day!
Post a Comment