SO glad you liked it. I know it's lame but I like take personal offense when people don't. As if I had some part in making the movie or something?! haha. The soundtrack is pretty rad too. You should pick it up. Did you know Rob Pattinson (Edward) has a song on it?! ps--thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog :)
Glad you enjoyed it ... I've been hearing lots about it from all my friends here :-) One of these days, I'll allow myself to read the books and get hooked too! Love you!
I saw it and loved it too, despite some not so great reviews. I was surprised at how much I liked Edward, he was the one I thought I would not love. Yup I still do :)
Comments
5 comments:
SO glad you liked it. I know it's lame but I like take personal offense when people don't. As if I had some part in making the movie or something?! haha.
The soundtrack is pretty rad too. You should pick it up. Did you know Rob Pattinson (Edward) has a song on it?!
ps--thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog :)
Glad you enjoyed it ... I've been hearing lots about it from all my friends here :-) One of these days, I'll allow myself to read the books and get hooked too! Love you!
I saw it and loved it too, despite some not so great reviews. I was surprised at how much I liked Edward, he was the one I thought I would not love. Yup I still do :)
I loved it tooo!
Loved it, and you were the perfect partner! And I loved it again with my sister last week. When will this series stop ruining my life!?
Post a Comment