Cal & Becca: Beachbums

Back in September we had the chance to hang out with our friends the Tanners and play at the beach. We met Jacqui & Stew in our ward up in San Francisco and it just so happened that not only was I Jacqui's visiting teacher but we were also pregnant at the same time. They were also Cal's very first babysitters and even though that night might be one J & S wish they could forget (as I recall a lot of screaming was involved :)) we were grateful. We loved hanging out with them in SF and Becca was for sure one of Cal's first friends. Luckily, Stew's parents live right here by us in SD so even though we moved away we get to see them every few months and Cal gets to play with his friend. Here are some pictures from me playing with my camera during our afternoon at the beach. These are just for fun, I didn't take time to edit them or anything so they aren't perfect, just fun.













Comments

2 comments:

hdawgy said...

YOu are good Ash! I love the pics! They are all so cute! You don't even need to edit them!

Lindsay and Family said...

Ash, those photos look really great! You have to teach me, or make me take the class! Great job!