Typical

I know there have been a lot of just Calvin pictures lately and I promise more family pictures are coming soon. But I can't not put up the pictures from our day to day happenings that I know aren't the most exciting, but will mean the most to me in years down the road. And that is what this blog is all about for me. Either way, he is so fun to take pictures of and always gives me the best challenge trying to learn how to capture him just how he is and what his little personality is like in every stage.

Here's yet another typical day at our house....a little whining, a little mischief, and hopefully at the end of it all, Mom is still smiling.....usually. :)
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
He was quiet for a few minutes, and we all know what that means. Up to no good. It is actually my pet peev (sp?) when he plays with my makeup and it drives me crazy crazy crazy. But luckily he found a tube of lipstick, which I don't wear, so once I discovered him it was so hilarious watching his intent faces trying to get it on just right that I couldn't help but laugh and just let him have a hay day.
0015
0016
0018
0017
Although it was a great toddler moment, I'm hoping he doesn't make a habit of this....for a lot of reasons. :)

Comments

0 comments: