At the end of May our sweet little nephew Alex turned 3! He had a fun party that all the kids enjoyed. It was fun getting together with family and celebrating the Alex Man.
BTW--blogger is lame and I tried uploading my photos to it like olden days just for fun and the quality is hideous. These are really just snapshots, nothing fancy, but sorry the quality, colors, everything-- are still yucky none the less.




















Comments
2 comments:
So cute! So how do you upload photos these days? they always look so good. I am usually disappointed with how my pictures look on my blog...SO not how they really look! I need the secrets....
Little kid b-day parties are so fun b/c they are so easy to please. I promise you could just throw skittles at them and blow bubbles and sing songs and they would think it was the best day of their lives.
NOT looking forward to the days when my kids want a cell phone, ipod, or laptop for their b-days and they want to go to Vegas with their friends for the weekend! haha.
Post a Comment