The many faces of Mr. C

Just a typical morning of PJs, breakfast, and Mom's new wide angle lens (that she LOVES) made for a great little peek at Cal's personality. Isn't it crazy how many faces toddlers can make in a matter of about 10 seconds??! 

What a cute little squirt. I think I'll eat him for breakfast.
0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
BTW: These pics are from May, but still, isn't his hair getting so long!? I thought it would never grow! :) It now trades off between massive frizzy afro boy curls and soft loopy cherub curls. I'm pretty much in love either way. Please forgive us though if it always looks slighty messy. Not entirely sure what to do with boy curls?

Comments

1 comments:

Miller Family said...

Don't you just love simple moments like that. I seriously get teary eyed sometimes just looking at my sweet little guy in those moments. Cal is just adorable, I love all of these pics!!