Way back in April we took a little trip to Utah and enjoyed the gorgeous spring weather and lots of time with family and friends. While I love living in California and want to stay for quite awhile, I do miss the seasons and the beautiful mountains of Utah. It is a great place where we have lots of good memories together and always will. So going back is always always fun.
I didn't take a lot of pictures with my family so that is kind of a bummer, but one evening before Dan had met us in Utah, Cal and I visited Temple Square together and we took lots of pictures then. It was so fun to just walk around with lots of time and enjoy the beauty and the spring blossoms. It really is an amazing place and going back after not visiting for a long time just reminded me what a beautiful beautiful temple it is. We walked all around the grounds and through the visitor centers too.
I loved showing Cal all the sights and for awhile we just sat on the big lawn, ate some snacks and enjoyed the view.
Most of the time we were there we stayed with my sister Amy at her cute new house in Salt Lake. It was so fun staying with her and hanging out and having sister time! I miss her so much and can't get enough time with her. I didn't get any pictures of the two of us....lame, I know....but I did get a couple of her cute doggie babies. This first one is Jake, her adorable puppy that she got not too long ago. Cal had so much fun chasing him around.
And this is Molly. Amy's good old dog from when we were just kids. Even though I haven't been around her for a long time I love Molly and she is such a sweet old lady. Amy has a really good home for her. I'm so glad.
Lastly, one day while we were in Utah we went down to Provo and Cal and I got to visit our good friend Ashley and her son Finn. They are only like a week or two apart and age and it was so fun seeing them together. We walked down to the duck pond at BYU with them and they got to feed the ducks together. It is always the best getting together with old friends and we miss Aaron and Ashley so much and just wished they lived closer!














Comments
5 comments:
Ashley, your pics are amazing! And your little Cal is getting so big! He's looking so much older! What a handsome little guy!
These temple pictures are beautiful. I love the shot of you and Cal out front. Now I miss Utah!
Finn looks like such an old man in that first picture! Cal totally shows him up for cuteness in those shots...or do my white legs take the cake...the judges are still out on that one :) It was SO good to see you...it seems like forever ago! Aaron and I played 'catch phrase' the other night and I thought of you and that funny "I watch" story...ah you guys are great.
It's so great to look through your blog and see what you guys have been up to! Calvin is adorable and a perfect mix of the two of you! And you can sure take some seriously gorgeous photos!! I might have to order some prints from you of those Salt Lake Temple shots, just to hang up in our house - they're truly magnificent! Thanks for adding us to your list - it'll be great to keep in touch with you guys!
Wow these pics are amazing!! What a fun little date for the two of you.
Post a Comment