Okay, so in my efforts to "get caught up" I am going to do a little flashback in time to Memorial Day. We had such a fun one this year! We spent it down at Mission Bay with great friends, enjoying the early summer sunshine. The Carpenter's (Ray and Mary) were so generous to bring down their boat and take us out in groups too. It was the best day and it was just the perfect way to kick off summer. I love going to the beach with all our friends because it is the best way to get together while the kids are entertained and enjoying themselves the whole time. It was so relaxing and I had fun getting pictures of some of the kids playing and even some of us adults.....
Cal loves playing in the sand and chasing waves. This summer has been so much fun with him at the beach.
Baby Kate---the BEST baby ever. She goes everywhere and I swear she NEVER cries. She is usually doing exactly what she is doing in the picture and if she isn't is totally content.
We attempted a shot of all the kids and this is the best we got....It is so cute seeing all our kids all together though. I love it.





















Comments
3 comments:
ahh, the beach is the best! looks like so much fun. baby Z has the same swimsuit as Cal :) it's no wonder since you and I use to walk into stores and pick up the same shirts just in different colors! haha
WOw, I would be intimidated to pose for a pic next to Mr. Ripped Out (ie: Jon). haha. Seriously, though.
Great pictures Ash! That really was probably the best Memorial Day ever!
Post a Comment