Here are just some random pictures from her first couple weeks. It's hard to put the camera away with something this cute around. There's just nothing like a newborn and I love soaking up every second of those first weeks together. I hardly put her down the entire first week we had her home!




My amazing Momma came into town for a week and a half and was SOOOO much help! I loved having her here so much and was so sad when she had to leave. She is the best Grandma ever to my kids and I just love her so much and truly appreciate all she did for us. I just feel bad that we got her so sick while she was here! :( She caught what the rest of us had had, but got it worse! What a bummer. At least she still got to get in a little cuddle time before she left.





This is our dear Grandma June--who Scarlett June is named after. I love these precious pictures of them together. Scarlett loved cuddling up in Grandma's arms. And I think Grandma liked cuddling her too. ;)
We pretty much all just love holding and snuggling this sweet little bug!



Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment