I'm trying to keep staying as caught up as I can but I have to backtrack for just a minute and post just a few last pictures of Scarlett as a brand new newborn in a little photoshoot I did of her so that I can soak up that last little bit of newborn yumminess. I can't believe my baby girl is now a full 2months!!! In all the chaos of her first two weeks of life with us all being so sick and her in the hospital and all....I didn't end up getting quite the pictures I'd hoped (since newborn pictures are really the best in the first 10 days). But the ones I did get in our house I'm at least glad I got and really like how some turned out. Here are a few favs.
Cocoon was made by me, but the cute headbands are compliments of my darling friends Lindsay and Liz. I am slowly becoming OBSESSED with little girl hair things. Oh boy oh boy am I in for it.







I HAD to get some ruffle bum pics because aren't they just a MUST for tiny girl bums?? I love them.






I know there are so many pictures of her in this little striped outfit and its not super girly, but I was just in love with it. It is from H&M and was one of the only outfits that really fit her well as a brand newborn and I just thought it was so cute.




Soooooo tuckered out from the beauty shots.


Comments
2 comments:
So cute, Ash!
ASH! You've gotta be kiddin me? You made that cocoon?? Who are you anyways? Do you knit? Will you make me one for my next child? I'm in love with it, especially because you homemade it. You are true genius..so impressed :-)
Post a Comment