Well, our little boy is growing up. Today was officially his first day of preschool. He has been SO excited for this moment and looking forward to it for months. I don't know if he really understood what exactly school is or not, but he is such a social little busy body that any type of activity that involves getting out of the house, playing, and being with other kids is pretty darn exciting in his book.
He was as cute as can be this morning when he woke up and realized it was his first day to go. He threw on his clothes and topped his outfit off with his new Buzz Lightyear backpack he picked out yesterday (and could hardly take it off all afternoon and evening).
I might be biased....but have you ever seen anything cuter than that little curly blonde munchkin??!! I just wanna squeeze him.
We love you Cal and know you'll do great at school!







Oh and not to forget his new tennis shoes he got as well. We took him to the store this weekend to get some new ones since he'd outgrown his others. Dan and I told him he had to try on several pairs to see what fit best, etc. but the minute he laid eyes on these Nikes he fell in love for some reason or another. He insisted that they were "the ones" and that he LOVED them. I have no clue on earth why and every time I asked what he liked about them he just said "because they're good". They definitely weren't our favorites, but luckily, they were on sale and geez, if a little boy has such a big opinion about a shoe, why not just let him get the one he likes. :) He wore them out of the store like he was a king--no joke--and I'm pretty sure he showed them to every other customer we came across the rest of the afternoon. I guess the boy knows what he likes. :)

Comments
3 comments:
Nope, never seen a cuter child in my life :) BTW, you look fabulous, Ash!
when did he get to be so big?! i mean you guys are legit. truly truly a full blown family.
and an amazing looking one at that!
what a cutie. can't believe he's starting preschool! zaney is sure jealous of his buzz backpack :) so glad our boys were able to play - now if only we lived closer...
Post a Comment