I am loving all of these new posts!! I love that your sticker says I voted in three languages, and Cal looks like he is going to burst with excitement about it!!
Ashley! This is your old friend Katherine from MyFamily.com! I got your blog through.. well, I'm not sure. Danny and Betsy maybe? Sam and Renee? I can't remember. It's been fun to find all the blogs from our old friends in the BYU ward. I didn't know you had a baby. Cal is adorable. I love where you live. Great to see you!
It is so beautiful!!! and Cal is huge too, he is so cute. When I changed my background I lost my links- and just realized I hadn't put yours on- so it has been a while since I checked it- you guys look great!!
Comments
7 comments:
I voted!
I am loving all of these new posts!! I love that your sticker says I voted in three languages, and Cal looks like he is going to burst with excitement about it!!
is he just always smiling?! yes - we made sure to vote, I just hope it made a difference!
Excuse me! Cutest baby ever find it.....Found.
How beautiful! I've always wanted to visit one of those! The pictures are gordeous, and Cal is just a little darling man!
Ashley! This is your old friend Katherine from MyFamily.com! I got your blog through.. well, I'm not sure. Danny and Betsy maybe? Sam and Renee? I can't remember. It's been fun to find all the blogs from our old friends in the BYU ward. I didn't know you had a baby. Cal is adorable. I love where you live. Great to see you!
It is so beautiful!!! and Cal is huge too, he is so cute. When I changed my background I lost my links- and just realized I hadn't put yours on- so it has been a while since I checked it- you guys look great!!
Post a Comment