Okay so yes, this post is a little random, but I can't help but dedicate a post to the most wonderful time of their year when Girl Scouts come and sell their glorious cookies at my doorstep, store corners, etc. I think Girl Scout Cookies are so wonderful because not only are they delicious but they mean Spring is here and all the goodness that comes with it. Anyhow, in case any of you were wondering my favorite kind of cookies are the Samoas and Dan's are the Thin Mints, so here for your viewing pleasure is a picture of those two wonderful cookie packs. Cruiser also wanted to share in the dedication so he asked me to take a picture of him with the Girl Scout Cookies and his bone. Wow, was I bored one evening or what???!!!!! :)
So Let's Be Honest.....Girl Scout Cookies Rock!
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Friday, March 16, 2007 | 2 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
2 comments:
i will have to agree with you on this one - some girl scouts came to my office and I bought thin mints and samoas!! We love them - and the thought that "spring time" comes with them! It was so fun seeing you this past week!
I sooo agree, now you know my secret...how I put on so much weight when I'm pregnant! I love ya Ash, and I love seeing pictures of all that you guys are up to! We sure do miss you guys! Love you!
Post a Comment