Picture Happy

I am dying to do a REAL, girly photoshoot of Scarlett, and WILL do it this week. But until then here are a few fun snaps from today. I can't get enough of this little lady. She is so precious.


And if you know me you know just how excited I am to get her all dressed and to put LOTS of bows in her hair. :) Hey, I have to follow in my Mama's footsteps don't I?



Comments

14 comments:

Marc and Allyson Rogers said...

Oh my goodnes!!! She is soooooo beautiful, and I'm counting down the days till next month when I can cuddle her myself! (and tickle and hug that darling boy of yours!) Auntie Allyson is coming!! Ash and Dan, you make beautiful babes! Love you all.

erin said...

so stinkin cute!! Can't wait to see more.

Kristen M said...

I can barely stand how beautiful she is. Congratulations to you. So happy for your lil family. Cal looks like he is in heaven being a big brother. Lots of love

Julie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

Zane and Lexi said...

oh gosh, she's beautiful! love the girly frills :) so happy for you guys!

The Snead Family said...

congrats you guys!!! she is soooo precious- sooo sooo cute. what a beautiful family you have! and LOVE the name Scarlett June. perfect. :)

remi said...

hooray Ash! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you.

Aren't natural births just the most amazing, intense things ever?! congrats on accomplishing that too, that's no easy task...and a VBAC at that!

You're my hero.

The Evers said...

I am so glad she here, and she is so completely beautiful! WOW! You look so great ash it amazes me!
SO happy for you guys!

The Roy Family said...

She's absolutely beautiful Ashley! I can't wait to come meet her. Congrats!
You are my idol, btw, for going natural. You rock!!

Lindsay and Family said...

She is so pretty! Definitely Cal's sister! I'm so excited that everything worked out for you (maybe a little jealous, but mostly excited)! I can't wait to meet that little peanut!

Lu said...

Ashley!! She is beautiful. I am so glad she is finally here. I hope you are adjusting and healing and feelin good.
Can't wait to see her in person. Sounds like everything went really well!! Good job mom! :)

Bart and Michelle said...

Congrats Dan and Ashley! So happy for you guys and your darling growing family! She is so precious and just adorable!!

Ashley and Aaron said...

Oh Ash she is so beautiful! I love that headband...of course she will be a little fashionista like her mama. How are you adjusting? I hope you're doing well and I seriously can't wait to visit with you guys when we come down in September.

Kelsey said...

She's just perfect!!