Well, I finally succumbed and did some maternity pictures. I didn't do any with Cal and didn't know if I wanted to with #2, but finally decided that, what the heck. Why not? Even if you feel huge you might as well enjoy the moment, embrace the roundness that can actually be quite fun, and have some pictures to look back on when you're 90 and try and remember what it felt like. I really think that one day I would regret it if I didn't document it all--especially since pictures are such a big part of my life right now. I'm actually so glad I did and I'm glad Dan kept reminding me to do them and even offered and ended up taking them. I'm so proud of his work behind the camera! Way to go babe! Even with Calvin running around, playing in the dirt, hanging on his shoulders, whining, constantly begging for more fruit snacks, and me listing off directions on how to use the camera and grouchily warning him that he better not getting any crazy angles on me (LOL) he managed to get some really fun shots. I really wonder if HE should be the one taking all our pictures, not me! He's got an eye for sure.
So here I am full-term and clearly ready to pop this baby out!
So here I am full-term and clearly ready to pop this baby out!





We got Cal to cooperate for a couple pictures too and he was just too cute. He is pretty enthralled by my big belly and wants one too. :) I just wish we could've gotten some shots with all 3 of us....guess we'll have to after baby arrives.


I love that boy so much!









Comments
5 comments:
I'm in love with these photos! Dan really did a good job. You guys are both amazing photographers. You make a gorgeous pregnant girl! LOVE IT! Hope I look as good as you full term.
You look amazing! And Dan did a great job (I'm sure your coaching helped). Well, I am at the point where I check your blog pretty much daily waiting to see if little Miss Henry has made her appearance. I am so excited for you guys. Good luck, I'll be praying for a fast, healthy delivery for you.
I Love all the photos. Wow, I never looked that beautiful while I was pregnant. You do have a beautiful glow about you. Can't wait for my granddaughter to arrive!!
I'm mighty proud to call you my sister! You are one FABULOUS-looking pregnant gal, even if you don't feel that way inside!!! So glad you documented with pictures! It's way more fun to look at them LATER than right in the moment! (trust me!) You'll love having these! You're BEAUTIFUL!!!
Truly some beautiful pictures Ashley. Go Dan!
I also loved LOVED what you said in the previous post. You are such a good mom. Don't beat yourself up too much. I know you will always be glad your wrote that down, I know I am glad so I could read it. So thank you.
I am thinkin by this time your little angel is here?!?! Am I right? I am in Utah still, but I have sooooooo been thinkin about ya. I hope everything goes well. Please let me know when you have a second. :)
Post a Comment