I Couldn't Resist

...just posting one of these pictures of Cal from Easter. I'm hurrying to catch up a little and haven't gotten to this batch yet, but just had to get a picture of this little grin up. Doesn't that silly smile just brighten your day!?

Comments

4 comments:

Lianna said...

I love the little curl in front. I wish my kids had curls. Can't wait to see Cal today!

The Evers said...

oh wow, what an adorable adorable picture! That is one cute little guy! I cant wait to see what an adorable little girl you two make! I am loving the salt water sandals too!! We wore those all the time when we were little!

Alan said...

What an amazing picture. Cal is such a doll, and he has the 2 most wonderful Parents.

jenna said...

love all the pics ash! i love that cruise...it's so much fun! you look darling.

what is the big fat lens you are shooting in mexico? i'm dying to know what it is and why you love it, in the market for a new lens.

i have that same purple dress :)