Zane + Lexi + Baby Zane = Our BFFs!

At the end of July we were soooo excited to have our great friends, Zane and Lexi come for a visit here in SD! It has been way too long since we've gotten to hang out and so this was definitely one of the highlights of my summer! When we lived in Utah we used to do everything with them so we have had serious withdrawls since we moved away! Plus, it's crazy that we both have kids now and we had so much fun meeting Baby Zane. We're certain Cal and him are instantaneous buddies! :) We loved hanging out and showing them around SD. We had a great time going to the beach, having a pool party with friends, eating yummy food, taking pictures, going to Target, and just talking and laughing for hours just like the good old days. We've missed them sooo much and I'm still crossing my fingers that by some miracle we'll be neighbors again someday!! What I love about Zane and Lex is that no matter how much time has passed we always just pick up where we left off. We couldn't love this family more and we are so grateful to have them as our friends!

Going to Church

Spending the day at Moonlight Beach
Adorable Baby Zane doing his trick
Dan and Zane and their boys
Getting the boys a snack before eating at Las Olas

The boys are soooo cute together
Zane trying out having two kids while Lex and I ran to the store. The babies love him of course!!
Getting ready in their chairs for dinner
Isn't Baby ZaZa just the cutest?!
Eating breakfast at Swami's

Comments

5 comments:

Erin said...

Cal is looking cuter all the time!

Julie Weiss said...

I can't decide which family picture i love the most. I do really love the one of you guys holding cal's hand...

ashley marie said...

I think you should frame the 5th one down. And I also love the one right below that, but it's not really a 'family' shot since you can't see your faces. It would be cute as a 5x7

Joan said...

The first one, no question. The fact that it is on the bench where Dan proposed is SUPER sentimental..but that is just a perk b/c the picture in general is P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Seriously. All three of you look amazing. I don't know how on earth you got your baby Cal to look so adorably posed?! Not an easy task, by any means. It is close up--which I prefer---b/c you can see all of your beautiful, smiling faces so well. My vote is for numero uno!

Misti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.