Well, I know this is a little late since our anniversary was a week and half ago (life has been crazy the last couple weeks), but since we had company in town on the actual day and we've been celebrating birthdays ever since, I'm only now getting the chance to sit down and document the celebration of 5 amazing years with my love. It's so cliche but truly I can't believe it has already been this long and yet, what was life ever like without my Dan? I can hardly remember. We've had so many memories, so much happiness, some bumps in the road but always coming out on top of things. 5 years, 4 homes, 3 cities, 2 degrees, and 1 amazing little boy later....and here we are. Life is an adventure and while I never know what the next 5 years will hold in store for us, I do know that I am so excited and so grateful to be living it alongside this man. I am so fortunate to have you, Dan, and even though I'm sure I don't deserve it most of the time (in fact, you probably deserve a gold medal just for putting up with me for 5 whole years! :) ), thanks for treating me like a princess and making me feel beautiful, talented, respected, adored and loved. Life is so much fun with you and I treasure every second of it! Forever just may not be enough.....All my love is yours.
XOXO - Ash

Comments
9 comments:
Aaron and I were just talking about how crazy it is that so many of those Brittany boys met us gals about the same time, got married about the same time, and had babies about the same time! Congrats on 5 years...that means we've been couple-friends for about 6...man time flies. PS: we're coming for real this time for Brooklyn's blessing on Sept. 6th and NEED to see you guys!!!
Happy anniversary!!! It always amazes me when there are couple that just seem to make so much sense - and you two are one of those:) Hey email me at kwalk_8@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite:)
Congrats, Guys! It's really hard to believe how quickly it flies ... Been meaning to email about the Oct. Conf. I'll touch base with you about stuff and we'll see if it works out for all... Will be great to see you guys and give Cal some squeezes!
You are a STUNNING couple. Wow, you are gorgeous, Ashley.
Happy Anniversary.
Holy 5 years Ash! Where did the time go! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe Cal is 1 already too! I love his pics! He will be walking in no time and you will be wishing he was still just crawling! Enjoy every minute while he is so little cuz they grow so fast it's sad!
Yeah, happy anniversary you two love birds, hope you had a good one!
Happy Anniversary Guys!
Hi Dan & Ashley! This is Amy (Carpenter) Meyers. I just started a blog and am loving finding people online! Congrats on half a decade! You guys look great. It's good to get an update and I'll stay tuned to hear more!
Post a Comment