Family Pictures

While Lexi was here she was so sweet to take family pictures for us. I have been wanting pictures FOREVER so I was so excited that she was willing to do them for us. We decided to go down to La Jolla for them and it was so awesome because we ended up in the exact spot Dan proposed to me 5 years ago!! So cool and so special being there now with our little boy. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! Lex did such a great job and clearly has a talent! I stole all these shots off her blog but to see more of her awesome work check it out. Thank you so much Lex, you are the best!!!! Now, if only I could decide which one to frame?! Any suggestions?












Comments

14 comments:

Lianna said...

Those are Awesome guys! I am jealous :)
It definately helps that Cal is constantly smiling. I say frame them all!

Jess and Matt said...

I second that notion, frame them all. Like I said before, I am pretty much obsessed with these pictures....they are SO CUTE! I love them all!

hdawgy said...

Gosh all of the pictures turned out great! They would all look good framed! I really like the 4th one down of you guys in the grass! That would look awesome but no matter which one you pick it will be perfect!

The Evers said...

Agreed! Frame away, you might not have that many perfect pictures in the future to choose from :) Trust me! One thing that Jeff and I did when Anson took our pictures is, we had one of Elle with each of us and hung them in her room. She likes to point to them and tell us it is mommy and daddy. It is pretty cute. I seriously love all of these, Lexi did an amazing job. It seriously must help to have three photogenic people though! I have to say for a family picture the top one is nice, because you can see all of your faces so well. I like the other ones a ton too, such a cool setting. My grandparents were engaged and married in Ja Jolla too. It is so beautiful there!

Holly said...

They are great - what a beautiful back drop!! Beautiful! Don't forget to send us one for the "wall"

Aaron and Sarah said...

What a beautiful family! Cal jsut melts my heart. So Ash, what did you think about the outcome of SYTYCD??? Who were you voting for?

Lance and Becky said...

Beautiful pictures! You have such a cute little family...love the beach pictures! We just got ours taken too...but they're going to be outdated in mmmmm...6 months! haha!

Erin said...

Holy Cow those are awesome!! I am going to photoshop my family's faces on all of them and hang them all up.
JK- really though they all look so wonderful, I am going to call her for our next family pics for sure.

Jed and Marie said...

hi Ashley, I like the first and the fifth ones. The first is great bc its a little more candid, and the expressions are slightly more relaxed, but the composition of the fifth is so dynamic, and fantastic. It looks like its out of a magazine. Maybe the second is just a little bit smiley though. You guys look great in all of them, and whatever you frame will be better than what most people have up! Cal is so adorable.

Kim said...

Wow wow wow those are soooooooo good! Where does Lexi live!? I want her to do our pictures:) I say frame them all!!! Just tell Dan you need a mansion with lots of wall space to blow them up and hang them everywhere;) Oh and while your buying your mansion can we live in the guest house;)

Marc and Allyson Rogers said...

WOW!!! I want some!!! And Lexi, if you're ever in Green Bay, Wisconsin ... you're hired!! What a fabulous photo shoot!!!

Rachel said...

Wow. You're family is So cute and those pictures are amazing. Where does this Lexi live? Sign us up!

Jess and Matt said...

So, I think I have already told you I am totally OBSESSED with these...SO, so, SO CUTE! Anyway, we've been out of town, but I wanted to tell you guys a few days late. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. We were thinking of you on the 15th. Also, happy happy HAPPY birthday to you Ash, and little Calvinator! Wow, can't believe he's already 1!!!!! What a month of celebrations August is for you! Love you so much!

Jess and Matt said...

These pictures are so beautiful!! You are such a cute family!