Happy Birthday To My Baby




I can hardly believe that a year ago today I met my little boy for the first time. No words could describe the love we have for him or the joy he's brought into our lives. I feel so grateful he is ours and that we have forever to love him. Happy Birthday Peanut!! 
XOXO

Here's a little update on Cal: He's not quite walking yet but just about. He is starting to just barely take some steps and he stands up all on his own all the time. He loves pointing at things and talking gibberish. He can now definitely say 'Mama' and 'Dada' and his first real word is dog which he loves to say all the time and oftentimes calls many things dogs rather than just real ones. :) He's started doing some baby signs and he loves clapping for himself whenever he does something he thinks is pretty neat. He thinks playing in the dog food is really fun, even though Mom and Dad don't. He is getting so cute playing with his toys and loves to read books too. Over the last few weeks he has gotten way more cuddly and a little more clingy (for him). He loves giving kisses too. He is such a happy little guy and we are loving seeing his personality blossom more and more each day!
(P.S. Sorry the pictures are late....blogger would not upload them last night!!)




Comments

11 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Cal! I can't believe he is already a year and doing so many new things. I can't wait to see some pictures.

Jess and Matt said...

Happy Birthday precious Cal! Happy birthday yesterday to you too Ash! I hope you both had wonderful days. It is crazy how fast time flies and how fast little ones become not so little. He is such a sweetie. Congrats.

Julie Weiss said...

I was thinking about you yesterday and wanted to call to wish you a Happy Birthday, but since my phone crashed a few months ago, I don't have your number. Sad it's taken me months to realize it! Well hope you had a great day, and put more pictures of Cal up. A pictureless post of that boy isn't fair!

Zane and Lexi said...

happy happy 1st birthday to the cutest cal boy! we love you and hope your day was special. don't forget that your aunt Lexi and uncle Zane and cousin Zane love you so so much! we miss you guys....hope you had a special anniversary and Ash had a very happy 25th birthday!!!!

Ashley and Aaron said...

Happy B-Day to the Calvinator! He is such a big guy now, I can't believe it...he totally looks older than Finn. I can't believe how fast a year has gone by. It seems like yesterday that I was at the hospital telling you my crazy labor story over the phone and little Cal was still in your tummy! Wow. Congrats on having the cutest baby ever...even if it is a tie with Finn :)

Bart and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday cute little Cal! I can't believe he's already one! He is so dang cute!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Cal!!! Being 1 is so fun. You get to run all over the place, eat anything you want, and every day you can reach into a taller drawer and make mommy crazy (and so happy). You look even bigger than me now, and I can't even say dog yet! Love your pal, Isaac.

Matt & April said...

Wow, how time flies!! I can't believe how big that boy has gotten!! We all miss you guys so much and can't wait until we can see the family again! Happy Birthday Cal Bear!!

nathan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! he is so handsome- look at those dimples. cute.

Jess and Matt said...

It was so fun celebrating his birthday with you guys this last weekend! Calvin is such a cutie!... and an excellent match for Brooklyn in 20 years. Sorry we didn't come by the other night. The beach wore us out!

Tiffany said...

He is adorable! I can't believe you have a little one year old! He is so adorable. Where does the time go? It's weird how years fly by, it seems like it wasn't that long ago we were hiring at the MYF call center...now you are a cute mommy!!!