Back to August...

Well, I've got some catching up to do. It's been a busy month.....lots of pictures. Birthdays, anniversaries, visitors, trips, everything! We've also had computer problems but we're hopefully getting a new one soon and that will help me stay on top of things! Here are just a couple pics to start with from the beginning of August. A fun trip to Sea World with Dan's family and then a couple more pictures of Cal with his friend Baby Zane that I hadn't downloaded until now.

Best Buddies! Zane and Cal
I just love this little guy! Isn't he the cutest!!??
Cousins--Alex and Michael riding in Mimi's wagon at Sea World
Mimi & Alex at the Shark Encounter
Mel & Alex--excited to take a break from the heat for a little while inside!
My sweetie, chillin' on Uncle Steve's lap
Alex playing with his Uncles at the Bay of Play

More cute cousins
Just playing in the grass on a warm summer afternoon

Comments

3 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Love love the matching smiley shirts! So darn cute :)

rachel marie said...

Hello Dan and fam!

I am so happy to have stumbled upon your blog, you have such a beautiful family, congratulations!

I hope you guys are having a wonderful start to autumn!

Take care!

Rachel Marie Helmer

Joan said...

Good girl. I am proud of you for pursuing photography. It is an intimidating world, for sure with so much to know and learn about...but what a FUN hobby to have.