do I get to walk in to this adorable little sleepy face after naptime! I can't get enough of those dimples. He isn't always this happy when I get him from his bed, but when he is it just melts my heart. The other day I walked in and he had scooted on his tummy to the front of his crib and with both hands up by his chin he pulled the bumper down so he could peek through the bars. I heard him chattering to himself and when I walked in I found him peeking through the bars at me like that with the hugest smile on his face. I think I almost died from cuteness. What a sweetheart. Being a Mom definitely has its challenges for sure, but the little person behind it all makes everything so worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
11 comments:
Okay honestly he is TOO cute. That face with his fabulous smile is just adorable. It was good to hear back from you today. We are starting to for sure love it here and are enjoying the beach so much. Our place is a block away from the PCH so getting to the beach is super easy and fast. We will figure out a time to meet up with you guys. We would love it. Maybe there is a midpoint place we could rendevous at. Or if you guys ever want to to come to LB let us know and you could stay over. The place is big and spacious (2 bed 2 bath) so there is always room if you want to check out the beaches up here with us. Loves. But again real reason for the post....CAL is just amazingly cute!!!
okay so those dimples kill me....so cute! Thanks again for the recipe Ash - it was a BIG hit! are you playing with your camera more?
He is too cute for words! I'm dying to play with him. Come over!!! (if only it were that simple!) Love you tons!!
I love his dimples and his blue eyes! He is just gorgeous! Watch out for when he gets older! I love all the new pics of you and Cal at the beach! Maybe someday we will be living there too and we can hang out! I miss you Ash! It's awesome that you get to see Dan's family so much too! What a blessing!
What a cute kid!! You are a lucky girl. And he always seems so happy!
Being a little boy's mommy comes with too many great moments to name. Cal is so adorable. I love reading your blog because our little guys have so much in common and I am always reminded of things Isaac does that make me happy. Sometimes I can't wait for him to take a nap so that I can have a break or get somethings done, but I am always oh-so-excited for when he wakes up because of stuff like this!
The dimples are amazing. Raising children really is the recipe for happiness isn't it? Hey guess what -- we are definitely coming down at the end of June...a total whirlwind weekend trip but we can't wait to see you guys!
Ashley- I wish I could be around you guys! I know you are just the best and sweetest mom ever. I can't believe he has double dimples, too cute! Hey when Dan was here he was telling us that you sleep trained him really easy, but he wasn't sure how or what book or whatever. Let me in on your little tricks bc Bronx didn't sleep thru the night until he was over a year and I can't do that with Navie!
That's one of my very favorite times too! I love the big hugs they give when they wake up! He's so stinkin cute, and he does have the best dimples!
it was SO FUN to see you today and Cal is just too cute for words! Ummm instead of stalking you on your blog all the time, I've decided I'm gonna have to start stalking you in person. You've been warned.
You are right about the dimples, they are so cute. He looks like such a happy guy, you are definitely lucky.
Post a Comment