Sorry ladies, he's taken.....


I just love that little man. Here's a little sneak peek of all the pictures to come. I have a million trillion pictures to post of the last several weeks and so many fun things, but since things are soooo crazy busy right now I just won't be able to get to it for a couple more weeks so this picture will have to hold you over for now. :) We made it to San Diego and things are going good....just trying to get settled. Before we know it we'll be off on our vacation--hooray! It is very much needed!

Comments

9 comments:

Christina said...

Hey Ashley,
I was just checking in on you to see how the move is going. We miss you! Have fun on your vacation...you deserve it!

Zane and Lexi said...

Hey! I was wondering how the big move went!? Hopefully smoothly. How are you guys adjusting? you found a place to live I assume...can't wait to hear all about it. Catch us up when you have some more time! Love you guys

Ashley and Aaron said...

That picture of Calvin is so adorable! I love the boots. I can't wait for him and Finn to play together!

The Dobrons said...

I was just thinking of you guys yesterday and wondering if you made it down. Good luck with your new adventure!

The1stdaughter said...

What a cute kid! I am glad to hear you are getting settled in San Diego, we love it when we are there. Hope you have a great vacation!

Erin said...

What a great picture! I can't wait to see more. I am glad you are getting settled in alright.

Zane and Lexi said...

ash...wait, so is matt post (amy's husband) - mikey and liz clarks cousin?? I am so confused. Read the Posts last post. She said she stayed with the clarks in Washington and that he is a mission pres??? so crazy, what a small world. (maybe I am just really slow and am just finding this out)

M said...

I love your blog and your son is so cute. We miss you guys here in Utah. Amy and Danny just had another little one Daniel Ethan was born on 3/13.

Maranda said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is he! I hope you guys don't mind I'm blog stalking you :) I'm so excited to catch up with everyone! You guys are so cute and have a beautiful family!