Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39 & Trish's Donuts

One Friday in February Cal and I went with Liz and the girls to meet up with some other friends at Fisherman's Wharf. It was a beautiful day and so fun to get out of the house. We had the yummiest little donuts on Pier 39 at Trish's Donuts, then we got some salt-water taffy and watched the seals for awhile. It was so fun and relaxing. I'm going to miss all the touristy things in San Fran! You almost never get sick of them and its so cool that they're like 15 minutes away!

Cal and I on Pier 39

Sandee, Liz, and me by the seals

A view of the city from Pier 39

Comments

1 comments:

Aim said...

Hey Ash! I look at your blog all the time ya know, even though I hardly ever leave comment. Cal is so cute and you are adoable as ever! You are still my fashion idle!

Hey- If you are coming to Utah for Conf weekend....Details on a girls night out coming up on my blog! whooo hooo!

love amie