The other weekend our ward did a relay race/fun run with some of the other wards close by on Saturday morning in the Presidio. Although I'm pretty sure Dan has never run this far in his entire life (he is not a fan of running--he'll pretty much do any other sport/physical activity but he always vetoes running--sad for me since I really enjoy it but just can't do it right now!), he signed up to run 7 miles. Crazy boy. We got up early and went and had a great time. While Dan ran I went on the 3 mile walk with Liz and her girls and other non-runners. We went up part way onto the Golden Gate Bridge and took some pictures. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun. Dan ended up doing great and even made awesome time! Maybe he will learn to love running after all!!! :)
Liz and me with our kiddos on the Golden Gate Bridge
Our friends from the Sunset Ward
Us with our little chunker who decided to poop through two outfits before he made it to this mismatched one :)
Ward Relay
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Thursday, December 20, 2007 | 4 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
4 comments:
I just love seeing all the cute pics of you and Cal. No fair you are so skinny! Anyway, keep them coming.
Ashley (UPDIKE)! What the?! I don't even know if you remember me, but I found your blog through Heather's! :) You and your little family are SO cute and glad everything's lookin honky dory over there! (Yes I'm old and still like the word honky dory)! Merry Christmas! -Tausha (Stringham) (email me if you wanna check our blog out...it's "private"..ahha) taush42@aol.com
Hey Guys! congrats on your cute little bundle! I love all the pictures! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well! I got to see Jess and the girls over Thanksgiving and that was a blast! I hope all is well and Merry Christmas!
Love the new look of your blog, Ash! That's awesome! We hope you and your family has a merry christmas!
Post a Comment