Christmas Card Time!

If I can actually get myself organized enough I am planning on sending out Christmas cards this year! I have some people's addresses but not all so if you would like a Christmas card from us this year please email me your address at dnahenry@gmail.com. We would love to receive a card from you too so please send one our way if you have extras! Merry Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

2 comments:

hdawgy said...

Ashley! Where did you get your blue shirt in the pictures below when you went to so you think you can dance? It's the blue one with white leave things on the collar and sleeves? It's the cutest shirt I've ever seen! I want it! Cal is adorable and he's getting so big!

Tiffany said...

Cal is getting so big, he is SO cute! Do they grow up as fast as everyone says? Sounds like Dan's job is going great, good for you guys! :)