This year we stuck around here for Thanksgiving and had a very fun and relaxing weekend. We got together with Matt and April and the Carpenters for dinner and just had a dandy time at our house. The food couldn't have been more amazing and as tradition goes we ate til we could eat no more. To usher in the Christmas season we also watched 'Elf'. So fun. Here are a couple pics we snapped on Turkey Day.
Liz and I with the pumpkin cheesecake we are about to devour
This picture is actually not from Thanksgiving and I realize it is horrible of me since I just got out of the shower, but I just love this picture snuggling with my little babe. He is such a sweetie.
Thanksgiving
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Friday, December 07, 2007 | 2 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
2 comments:
Cal is growing so fast! He is such a sweetie! Hopefully we can see him sometime soon! We love you and miss you guys!
I love the pictures you guys, and thanks for helping us with the board game situation (on thanksgiving) the stores were totally out of games, which does my heart good though! So glad you guys had a great thanksgiving, and you look beautiful for just getting out of the shower with no makeup or anything!
Post a Comment