The day after Thanksgiving Dan and I got our first babysitter ever for Cal and went with the Carpenters to the So You Think You Can Dance concert! Dan and Matt gave Liz and me the tickets for our birthday back in August so we have been looking forward to this for quite awhile! We loved watching the show this past season with the Carpenters and so it made it so much more fun that the 4 of us could go together. It was a little nerve-racking leaving Cal for the first time but our friends were so sweet to watch him and it went great. It felt so good to get away for an evening and we had a blast feeling young and carefree again with Matt and Liz! We really had such a great time and the concert was even better than I could have imagined. It was sooooo fun to see live. We got some fun pictures from the show and then afterwards, on our way home (and after a quick stop in Oakland at one of the most terrifying In 'n Outs I have ever been to at 11 pm--I truly thought we were going to be either mugged or shot :) ), we decided to stop dowtown at Union Square and take some pictures by the big Christmas tree since it had just been lit that night. So fun! The city really is so cool during the holidays.
Outside the Oracle Arena
Liz and I practicing our best dance poses in the parking lot before the show
The 4 of us at intermission--Yes, Liz and I did get matching So You Think You Can Dance shirts, and yes, we did put them on during the show! We love them. :)
A shot of Sabra doing her solo!
There were so many dances I loved I can hardly pick my favorite but this is a really hard to see picture of one of my all time favorites with Lacey and Danny to Hip Hip Chin Chin. I just LOVE that one!
The tree at Union Square! So beautiful and festive! I love Christmastime!!!
So You Think You Can Dance!
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Sunday, December 09, 2007 | 3 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
3 comments:
I so love Lacy, I am not going to lie! That is such a great show! How nice that you could get out for a fun night too! Sometimes those are needed so badly! We miss you guys!
I'm SO Jealous that you got to go...I LIVE for that show during the summer. I love Lacy as well...So cool! I wish that I had a shirt...
How fun! I love so you think you can dance, I'm jealous you went to it! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! There are probably lots of fun things going on there.
Post a Comment