Baby Shower

At the beginning of May my sweet friend Liz and sister-in-law Rachael were so so kind to throw baby girl and me the cutest baby shower! Every detail was just perfect, the food was even more delicious than it looked (and that is hard to do!), the company was great, and the games were a hit! We were way too spoiled with darling and generous gifts from wonderful friends and family and we couldn't be more grateful. All the cute outfits and things just made me that much more excited to have a girl and I can hardly wait to see her in all her fun new things! I think it will be like playing baby doll all over again. :) Thank you so much to all who came--I wish we'd gotten pictures of everyone, but we forgot to get out the camera til the end! Here are some of the pictures I did get though of the lovely spread.

Me and the hostesses, Liz and Rachael. I can't believe how hard they worked on everything and how wonderful it all turned out! They did such an amazing job. Thank you to them a million times over!

















All the fun things!

Comments

4 comments:

Lindsay and Family said...

Yay Ash!! This baby is coming sooo soon! I can't wait to meet her!

erin said...

look at that loot! Wow! Looks like a lot of fun!

Jess and Matt said...

You're gorgeous Ash. It should be a crime to look that amazing so close to your due date. I am SO excited for your little family and this new little girl coming so soon. I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures. Oh, she is going to be perfect.

Lu said...

Great pictures. Makes me want to be there eating that food again. It was so beautiful and so good. Did I mention how much I loved the red velvet pops. LOVED them.
K you are so close I can't stand it. :)