One Reason I Hate Maternity Clothes


Dear Nordstrom,


Could you please at least TRY and use pictures of ACTUAL pregnant women in your maternity clothes section of your website?! I mean honestly.....this dress is considered a MATERNITY dress and the lady is sticking her little hip out to the side rather than sporting any kind of authentic looking belly. I looked more pregnant than her 5 months before I even dreamed of getting pregnant.
Seriously, this is one way of NOT selling clothes and giving a pregnant woman a major self-esteem problem. 


*Sigh*....sorry for the raging hormones. I still love you-- even though I can't actually ever buy anything from you. You just don't want to mess with a girl that can't get her pants on over her hips.

Many Thanks and XOXO,

Ashley


Comments

3 comments:

Lindsay and Family said...

Whatever!! You know you would look just as cute in that dress. We need to get together! I feel like I'm missing your ENTIRE pregnancy! I hope youre feeling well.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Ash you are hilarious...but you're not fooling anyone. Those who have seen you pregnant know that you look fantastic! Did you get that dress? It is super cute...makes me wish I was pregnant again so I could buy it...oh, no wait, not quite :)

Marc and Allyson Rogers said...

Sooo funny! But YOU looking pregnant before being pregnant?!? Are you kidding yourself??!!! Don't be silly. And lighten up on yourself a little! You're gorgeous, sweetheart! (pregnant and not!)